Benefit of Braiding Training
BENEFITS OF BRAIDING TRAINING
- Braiding is a creative art, it allows you to bring out your creativity for the world to see.
- You can become self-employed. As a self-employed individual, you can choose your days to work, hours, terms and conditions and also set your price as you see fit.
- Braiding does not require expensive tools to get started, unlike other professions. All you basically need is your comb, a few hair ties, clips, pomade or oil for the scalp along with a creative mind and whoola! You are open for business!
- You can go anywhere in the world and use your braiding skills. Braiding is loved and practiced world-wide.
- The language of braiding is universal. Your clients do not need to speak your language. All they need is a photo from their smart phone or a magazine to communicate their chosen style to you.
- Braiding is a skill that can be passed on from generation to generation. Teach your Son or Daughter the skill, make it a family business.
- You can build a huge clientele if you like travelling. Become a travelling Braider. This option works well for Military Moms, or Braiders who don’t want to be confined to a permanent location.
- You will never be told “You are fired”. When other companies are laying off their employee due to budget cuts, you won’t have to worry.
- Braiding is a door opener. If you would like to move on to becoming a Cosmetologist but not sure, braiding in a salon will give you the opportunity to see first hand what goes on behind the scenes of a salon. You will have the opportunity to also learn additional skills from the hairstylist in your salon.
- No one can take away your skill from you. Your two hands are your money makers. Treasure them and take good care of them.